BOTH THE PRODUCT/PLANT AND THE RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENT FOR ALL RETURNS.
Riddle Plant Farm guarantees that we offer healthy plants that have received our diligent, professional care and maintenance. We also offer our expert advice on planting and care instructions with any purchase. We do not, however, have the ability to guarantee the weather, plant predators, airborne plant diseases, soil and location that it is planted, or the care it receives will ensure that the plant will survive.
While we guarantee our plants, it is the buyer’s responsibility to contact us at the first sign of trouble so we have an opportunity to discuss adjusted care methods that can save the plant. Failure to contact us in a timely fashion will void the warranty. Typical maintenance for trees, shrubs, perennials, and plants: watering, insect control, pruning, fertilizing, etc. are the buyer’s responsibility. If any of these maintenance needs are not met, this may void the warranty.
- Annuals, perennials, bedding plants, fruits, vegetables, herbs, house plants, succulents, cactus, tropical plants, air plants and hanging baskets can be returned for a refund (via the original payment method) within 72 hours, so long as they are in the exact condition and pots as when they were sold.
- We guarantee any tree or shrub that is planted and maintained correctly, 100% refund or exchange for the first three months after date of purchase, and 50% store credit for the following three months.
Perished plants do not qualify for cash refunds, store credit will be issued.
Excluded from this warranty are:
• Plants which do not have a valid, printed Riddle Plant Farm receipt.
• Any plant purchased at clearance, sale, or final price.
• Any plant purchased with a warranty merchandise credit.
• Plants damaged by conditions beyond our control such as improper or delayed planting, insufficient care, extreme weather, insects, disease, animals, etc.
• Plants that have suffered in appearance but are capable of recovering with proper care.
Garden supplies, tools, chemicals, fertilizers, gift items, pottery, statuary, fountains home & garden décor, and other hard good items can be returned for a refund (via the original payment method) within 30 days of purchase as long as they are in the original, unopened, unused, non-damaged condition.
Clearance, close-out, and any sale item cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
Custom orders (anything Riddle Plant Farm does not regularly stock) and custom planted pots and baskets are non-returnable.
Purchases made with gift cards can be exchanged or the value returned on the gift card. No cash back on gift cards.
Delivery charges are non-refundable. Additional delivery charges may apply if returns must be retrieved by Riddle Plant Farm.
Certain items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
For any questions or concerns, please call 918-245-3158 or stop in and ask to speak with a manager regarding a return.
One thing that separates us from the big box stores is our ability to still treat everything on a case-by-case basis!
We strive to maintain our five-star customer service excellence!